|Dimensions||65mm x 30mm|
|Release Date||April 2022|
|SoC||D1 @ 1.0Ghz|
512MiB DDR3 @ 792MHz, 1×H5TQ4G63EFR|
or 1GiB DDR3(L)
|Power||DC 5V @ 2A (via OTG Type-C connector)|
|Video||HDMI (Type C - Mini)|
|Network||Trolink TL8723DS Wi-Fi+BT, Ethernet via optional secondary board|
|Storage||µSD, optional SPI flash (bottom)|
|USB||1 USB Type-C OTG, 1 USB Type-C USB host|
MangoPi MQ-Pro is a D1 based board in the Pi Nano form factor.
Visually, two PCB colors exist, pink and red. The front side has a D1 chip and "MangoPi MQ-Pro" written on the PCB. The back side contains the MangoPi logo, MangoPi.CC website as well as "Card computer" followed by the PCB revision.
Two versions exist:
- MPi-MQ1PL： 512MiB RAM
- MPi-MQ1PH： 1GiB RAM. Due to supply chain issues, second hand 1GiB DDR3/DDR3L chips are being used of various models. Some examples are MT41K512M16HA-125 and EDJ8416E6MB-GN-F.
At the bottom are solder pads for a SPI flash, NAND or NOR. A white dot in the top left marks pin 1 (CS).
There are several PCB revisions, indicated on the back side of the board.
|v1.0||2022.01.05||Green||first release mini-HDMI error|
|v1.3||2022.04.15||Pink||small batch new FEL/RST pad location|
|v1.4||2022.06.27||Pink||mass production vias filled with resin antenna trace optimization|
- Working community Armbian build available here: Armbian_22.08.0-trunk_Nezha_jammy_current_5.19.0_xfce_desktop.img
- Armbian buildup thread here
- ArchLinux, as made with Sehraf Arch Image Builder (linux mainline with Sameul patch) works just fine. This build add ArchLinux rootFS on the SDcard, but any linux distribution for RISC-V 64 bits should just works fine.
GPIO bus pin colors
Description can be found on the 3rd page of Board schematics (See below in #External links section).
- Black are Ground
- Red are 5V
- Yellow are 3.3V
- Blue are 27 (SDA (data)/PE17 and 28 (SCL (clock)/PE16), TWI3.
Serial pins are:
- TX0/RX0 pins 8/10
- TX1/RX1 pins 11/13
- TX2/RX2 pins 32/22
See GPIO page for using them with Linux kernel.